If you are a writer interested in submitting content to the VetoGermany.de team, we have some guidelines for you to follow. First and foremost, we are interested in articles and blogs on subjects related to Technology, Fashion, Mobile, Business, Home Improvements, Food, Finance, Security, Vehicle Maintenance, etc. However, if you have an interesting topic that doesn’t fall within one of these categories, don’t hesitate to contact us and see if we might be interested. We are looking for writers with experience writing for a global audience. If you have written content that has been translated into multiple languages and has received positive feedback from readers around the world, please let us know.
We want to make sure that all our writers are happy with our editorial process. If you feel that your article wasn’t treated fairly or that you didn’t have enough time to polish it before submission, please let us know and we will do our best to rectify the situation.
Guest Writing Guidelines
- Compose an article with information that is educational, motivational, or encouraging.
- Make sure that you write an article that you would enjoy reading
The article ought to have its own identity and be unique. Posts that have already been made public on another website will not be accepted here.
- The first paragraph ought to pique the reader’s interest. The reader will stop reading after the first few words if they are not interested in what they have seen so far. The reader has to understand what the work is about after reading the first paragraph, and they should be engaged enough to want to continue reading.
- The recommended word count for articles is between 500 and 3000. We are more concerned about the material that is included in the post than its overall length.
- Make use of subheadings so that the reader may get an idea of the flow of your essay just by looking at it.
- Please limit each paragraph to no more than three sentences; many readers prefer to read material that is broken up into shorter, more manageable chunks.
- Following your contribution, there needs to be some insight, something to provoke more thinking, or activity suggested for the reader to explore
- Make sure that the spelling and grammar have been checked before you send anything to us
- Only pieces written in English will be taken into consideration for this assignment.
How Did You Find Us?
general + “guest blog”
general + “guest blogger”
eral + “guest column”
general + “guest article”
general + “guest posts wanted”
general + “guest post opportunities”
general + “become a guest blogger”
general + “contributing writer”
general + “submit blog post”
general + “accepting guest posts”
general + “contribute to our site”
general + “submit content”
general + “submit blog post”
general + “submit your article”
general + “guest p